Creaza Wlist nou
Disponibil: La comanda
Pret: 27819 RON
Create Awesome Personal Movie Memories— Fast and Easy
We think making awesome movies should be simple, fun, and lightning fast. So forget the tech talk and complicated features, and say hello to the streamlined Pinnacle Studio—no engineering degree required. Import clips and polish them right inside the built-in media organizer. Storyboard first drafts and even create movies automatically—or refine edits with frame accuracy on a 6-track timeline and spice things up with over 1500 2D/3D effects. Built-in media cloud access from Box2 makes your files available anywhere, anytime—including projects you start on Pinnacle Studio for iPad1. One click shares your HD or stereoscopic 3D videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo. With the included video tutorials, you’ll be creating movies like a pro immediately.
- Quickly learn to make great videos using the included video tutorial DVDs
- Access video and photos from HD camcorders and digital devices—even 3D
- Import clips and movie projects from Pinnacle Studio for iPad1
- Organize and polish your favorite clips and music with the built-in media library
- Storyboard quick first drafts—even create movies automatically
- Edit with frame accuracy on a 6-track timeline in HD and/or stereoscopic 3D
- Add excitement with over 1500 2D/3D effects—even green-screen superimposition
- Layer animations and titles easily with included Montage templates
- Use the trim editor to set source clip in/out points, then send to the timeline to include in your project
- Create custom-fit soundtracks with Scorefitter
- Share HD and 3D videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo with one click
- Create DVDs and export to your favorite digital devices and formats
- Store projects and clips in the cloud to access anywhere, anytime—includes 50 GB2 of cloud access free from Box
- Easily archive and restore your work with Project Packages
- Zip through projects via 64-bit, NVIDIA® CUDA™, and Intel® Quick Sync Video optimization
Start Making Movies Today—It’s Fast and Easy
With Pinnacle Studio as your creative partner, you’ll spend less time making videos and more time sharing them. We’ve included an extensive collection of video tutorials from the training experts at Class on Demand, designed to get you creating movies like a pro in no time. Whether you’re just getting started or wanting to enhance your skills, it’s as simple as going online or popping in the included “Getting Started with Studio” DVD.
Import Your Digital Media
Import your videos and photos manually or automatically from virtually any device—camcorders, digital cameras, webcams, tablets, mobile phones, handheld audio recorders, and more. You can even import 3D clips from cameras like GoPro®. Pinnacle Studio also supports tape-based3 and analog devices3, and even imports audio files in 5.1 surround format.
Edit Anywhere, Anytime With iPad and the Cloud
Pinnacle Studio features integrated cloud access so that your media files and projects are always handy, no matter where you are or what you’re doing. Project Packages lets you bundle together all of the media files related to a given movie, taking the work out of organizing and assuring that you always have all the files you need. You can even start editing projects on the go with Pinnacle Studio for iPad1, then transfer them to Pinnacle Studio for polishing. We’ve thrown in 50GB2 of free cloud access from Box to get you started.
Organize and Polish Your Media
With the built-in media library, it’s simple to organize and rate your favorite video clips, photos, music, and other creative elements so you can easily find and reuse them in various projects. You can even correct and enhance your source media right inside Pinnacle Studio’s media library without the need for additional apps. Crop, pan-and zoom, and eliminate red eye from photos. EQ and clean up noisy audio. Color-correct video and stabilize shaky footage with Hollywood-proven technology. The changes and effects you add to your files in the media library apply whenever you use them in a project or export them for other uses—saving time and streamlining your movie making.
Edit Your Movies—Fast
Pinnacle Studio gives you the flexibility to make movies the way that best suits you or the needs of a given project. For instant results, drag-and-drop your desired media elements from the library into SmartMovie or SmartSlide to automatically produce great videos—complete with music. You can also use Storyboard mode to easily create first drafts and visualize how your story will unfold.
At any point, you can switch to the timeline for more traditional editing. Pinnacle Studio lets you set source clip trim in/out points, then send trimmed clips right to the timeline to include in your project. Six tracks give you the ability to create sophisticated picture-in-picture and multi-layer effects in HD or 3D with frame accuracy—just like a Hollywood pro. It all happens at state-of-the-art lightning speeds thanks to optimization for the latest acceleration technologies like 64-bit operation, NVIDIA® CUDA™, and Intel® Quick Sync Video.
Make Your Own Stereoscopic 3D Movies
From importing to editing to sharing, Pinnacle Studio puts the power of industry-leading, Hollywood-proven stereoscopic 3D technology right in your hands. Import 3D video clips from sources like GoPro® 3D cameras. Edit in various viewing modes, add true 3D effects, and enjoy the best quality with NVIDIA® 3D Vision optimization and exclusive GeForce® support. Export to YouTube® 3D, AVCHD™ 3D, and more for viewing on 3D HDTVs, Sony® PS3™, and other 3D devices. Pinnacle Studio even lets you mix 2D and 3D in the same project.
Pinnacle Studio also has advanced stereoscopic 3D features you won’t find anywhere else, like editing 3D in the timeline just like HD. Our partnership with NVIDIA® allows exclusive NVIDIA® 3D Vision display in both full-screen and window modes. View 3D on dual monitors and export “side-by-side” formats recognized by most 3D HDTVs. Auto-color correct for both eyes and control stereoscopic 3D depth (parallax effect). When you’re ready to go 3D, Pinnacle Studio has everything you need.
Enhance And Energize With Over 1500 Effects
Add excitement and polish to your movies with over 1500 2D/3D effects, animated titles and transitions. The included Montage templates provide preset themes—weddings, sports, holidays, sci-fi, comics and more—for instant professional results with just a few clicks. You can customize Montage templates for exactly the look you’re after. Use stop-motion capture to create amazing animations and fast-motion effects like you see on the big screen. Pinnacle Studio even lets you superimpose people you’ve shot in front of a green screen over different backgrounds.
Music To Your Ears
No movie is complete without a soundtrack. Pinnacle Studio lets you add music with the included Scorefitter library of royalty-free sounds and songs—and they even automatically adjust to fit the length of your movies. Of course, you can also import tracks from other sound libraries or add your own original compositions.
Share Your Masterpieces
When you’re ready to share your videos with family and friends, a single click in Pinnacle Studio posts your HD and 3D videos on Facebook®, YouTube®, and Vimeo®. You can also easily create DVDs and AVCHD™ discs, and export to popular formats like Adobe® Flash® FLV, MPEG-4, and DivX®, as well as popular devices like Microsoft® Xbox®, Sony® PS3™, Nintendo™ Wii™, Apple® TV and Apple® iPad®. With Pinnacle Studio, the world is your screen.
- Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows® Vista® (SP2) (64-bit OS recommended)
- Intel® Core™ Duo 1.8 GHz, Core™ i3 or AMD® Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher; Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD™*, stereoscopic 3D* & Intel® Quick Sync Video support
- 2 GB of RAM or higher, min. 4 GB for Windows® 64-bit (strongly recommended for stereoscopic 3D)
- DirectX® 9 (or higher) graphics device with Pixel Shader 3.0 support such as:
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 6 series or higher (CUDA™ enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI™ X1000 series or higher
- Intel® GMA X3000 series or higher
- 128 MB VGA VRAM; 256 MB or higher recommended, required for AVCHD™*, stereoscopic 3D & CUDA™
- Display resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher
- Windows®-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview**)
- 4.5 GB HDD space for installation
- DVD-ROM for installation (box version only)
- Internet connection required for online activation and cloud or online services
- CD burner for creating MiniDVD discs
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD™* discs
Stereoscopic 3D Accessories
- Anaglyph 3D display: red/cyan glasses required
- 3D TV and compatible glasses with NVIDIA® 3DTV Play™ software on supported GeForce™ or Quadro™ graphics card.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Ready display notebook: Compatible GeForce or Quadro graphics card, 3D Vision Ready display or projector and 3D Vision/3D Vision Pro glasses and emitter.
- Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires FireWire® port)
- Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) (requires Pinnacle or Dazzle® video hardware)
- Import from AVCHD™* and other file-based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices and webcams
- Output to DV, HDV or Digital8 tape (requires camcorder with FireWire® input port and a PC with a DV/FireWire® port)
- Output to analog videotape (requires DirectShow® compatible device with video output)
- Video: AVCHD™*, BD Blu-ray™*, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4*, DivX®*, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263)*, WMV, non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime® (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4*, H.264*), DivX Plus® MKV*
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A*, WAV, AMR**, AC3*, AAC*, Vorbis, WMA
- Graphic: MPO, JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
- AVCHD™*, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer); 3D: DVD, AVCHD™*, AVCHD™ 2*
- Apple® iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®/TV, Sony® PSP®/PS3™, Nintendo® Wii™, Microsoft® Xbox® compatible formats*
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo® 8, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4*, Flash, 3GP**, WAV, MP2, MP3**, MP4*, QuickTime®, H.264*, DivX Plus MKV*, JPEG, TIF, TGA, BMP; 3D: MVC*, AVCHD™*, MPEG-4*, DivX Plus*, MJPEG
- Dolby® Digital 2-channel and 5.1-channel** audio